CHALLENGE TYPE: Voting
1. Create a voter guide (text or video) that explains the following to voters in your community:
- Who is eligible to vote
- How people can register to vote (where/when/what information they must bring) or check if they already are
- How people can vote (where/when/any information they must bring with them)
- Why people should bother
NOTE: Laws that govern voting and voter registration vary GREATLY from state to state. Be sure the information you are sharing is accurate for your home state – and don’t forget to cite your sources in the guide itself!
2. Once your guide is complete, share on your own accounts using the hashtag #WI.
3. Tag at least 3 organizations and/or media outlets in your community (including your school if possible) and ask them to share your guide on their websites and social media accounts as well.
4. Tag at least 5 times as many friends as you have people on your team and ask them to reshare as well.
Helpful tools and resources:
PRODUCT TO POST:
Link to finished guide + tags