CHALLENGE TYPE: Candidates
1. Pick a candidate running in a lesser known race happening in your community (i.e. not a presidential candidate).
2. Use at least three sources to create a Candidate Profile about this person that includes information about who they are AND their policy plans for three issues of your choice. . (Template found below)
3. Once finished, tweet/post a picture of your creation (or a link to it if it is digital) using the hashtag #OR.
4. Tag both the candidate (if you can find them on social media) and at least 7 people who live in the area where this person is running so they can benefit from your work!
Helpful tools and resources:
- Candidate Profile Template (you can disregard the issues listed and choose your own)
- Examining Your Sources
PRODUCT TO POST:
Picture of your Candidate Profile