CHALLENGE TYPE: Campaigning
1. Log 20 hours of campaigning (combined as a team).
2. As you earn your hours, document your experience with pictures AND a team journal of each campaigning teammate’s thoughts on the following:
- What was the best encounter you had with a voter (or another volunteer) on the phones or doors? What made it the best?
- What was the WORST encounter you had? What made it the worst?
- What is something you learned about yourself while campaigning?
- What is something you learned about the candidate/campaigning?
- Would you recommend this experience to a friend? Why or why not?
3. After hitting 20 hours, combine your thoughts and pictures into a slide show (using imovie, Prezi, GoogleSlides, or another platform of your choice).
4. Title the show with three words that your team agrees best describe your feelings about the experience and tweet/post a link using this title and the hashtag #MI.
Helpful tools and resources:
PRODUCT TO POST:
Link to Slideshow