CHALLENGE TYPE: Voting
1. Imagine that your team was put in charge of deciding what it takes to vote. Using the format of your choice (video, song, poster, meme, essay, etc.), create a piece of art that addresses at least two of the following questions:
- Who should be able to vote? Why?
- How/Where/When should people be able to register? Why?
- How/Where/When should people be able to vote? Why?
- Is voting a right or a privilege?
2. Post your art using the hashtag #IN.
3. Optional: Research your local or state Board of Elections to find them on social media and tag them in your post!
Helpful tools and resources:
PRODUCT TO POST:
Your choice of format – video, song, poster, meme, essay, etc.