CHALLENGE TYPE: Candidates
1. Use 3+ different sources to create a set of even-handed and informative candidate profiles (template below) – one for each candidate running in a race of your choice. Make sure you:
- include as much of the biographical info requested as possible
- include each candidate’s position on three issues of your choice
- cite where each bit of information you provide comes from
2. Once finished, combine the profiles into one document/file/video and reach out to school and/or community groups and local media outlets to ask them to share your file on their websites and/or social media accounts.
3. In order to earn these points, you must either:
- Convince one such group to share your guide and then tweet/post the link to that page using the hashtag #GA or
- Post the guide yourselves on your own social media accounts AND provide evidence (i.e. pictures) of your team distributing paper copies to 20+ people.
Helpful tools and resources:
PRODUCT TO POST: