CHALLENGE TYPE: Voting
1. Research what paperwork and/or ID that someone in your state needs in order to both register to vote and vote.
2. For each item, combine research and estimation to determine how much time and or money someone would have to spend in order to acquire that item.
- For example: If you need a drivers license, what does that cost?
3. Use that information to create a meme explaining what it costs to vote in [your state]. Make sure your meme communicates both
- your team’s opinion on the reasonableness of these costs and
- sources for your information (could be in the comments)
4. Tweet/Post this meme with the hashtag #AZ.
Helpful tools and resources:
PRODUCT TO POST: